1 tablespoon sunflower oil
6 thick beef sausages (900g)
½ red cabbage, cored and shredded
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon light brown sugar
½ cup flat leaf parsely
- Cook sausages in heated oiled large frying pan until cooked, slice lengthways.
- Cook red cabbage in pan, stirring, about 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add vinegar and sugar ; cook, stirring, about 10 minutes or until liquid evaporates.
- Return sausages to pan; cook, stirring, until heated through.
- Remove from heat; stir in parsley and season to taste.
Prep and cooking time: 30 minutes
Reference: The Australian Women’s Weekly Mince It