This is one for the Chocoholics because these are no ordinary cookies! These my friends are cookies with a chocolate trifecta – dark, milk and white! Triple the chocolate and triple the treat! If you don’t have a Thermomix, you can still have your cookies and eat them. The regular recipe is here.
100g soft brown sugar
100g raw caster sugar
100g butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
225g plain flour
140g milk chocolate
85g white chocolate chips
85g plain chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Mill the raw sugar to caster sugar for 3 seconds on speed 9.
- Add the butter and vanilla extract to TM bowl and mix on speed 4 for 1 minute.
- With the blades running on speed 4, add the egg through the hole in the top of the lid. This should take about 30 seconds.
- Melt half the chocolate (70g) and add to TM bowl. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 4.
- Add the flour. Set the dial to the closed lid position and knead for 30 seconds on interval speed.
- Add the chocolate chips and gently stir through with the spatula.
- Use a tablespoon measuring spoon to scoop out balls of cookie dough and drop them straight onto the trays.
- Bake in batches for 8-9 minutes until pale golden and still soft to touch – they will get firm as they cool.
- Carefully transfer to a wire rack as soon as they can be lifted up. Melt and drizzle with the remaining melted chocolate.
Prep time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 10 minutes
TIP! Both the (uniced) dough and (uniced) baked cookies can be frozen.