Frozen Yoghurt makes approximately 1 litre
You will need an ice cream maker for this recipe! Use your imagination and your favourite flavoured yoghurt. Low fat/diet yoghurt and skim milk work brilliantly in this recipe making a delicious and almost fat free desert!
550g yoghurt (any flavour you like)
135g caster sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whisk ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until well chilled.
- Turn on ice cream maker and add mixture. Follow your ice cream maker instructions.
- The mixture will be ready when it’s thick and whippy!
- Eat immediately or freeze in an airtight container.