makes approximately 1 litre
You will need an ice cream maker for this recipe! Use your imagination and your favourite flavoured yoghurt! Low fat/diet yoghurt and skim milk work brilliantly in this recipe making a delicious and almost fat free desert!
550g yoghurt (any flavour you like)
135g caster sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whisk ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until well chilled.
- Turn on ice cream maker and add mixture. Follow your ice cream maker instructions.
- The mixture will be ready when it’s thick and whippy!
- Eat immediately or freeze in an airtight container.
TIP! The frozen yoghurt is best eaten immediately when it’s just like soft serve.
To Freeze… Frozen yoghurt will keep in the freezer for up to two weeks