This is a quick, simple and healthy dinner full of flavour. You can make the Tzatziki easily by hand or in a few seconds in the Thermomix. The choice is yours!
1 teaspoon ground cumin
½ teaspoon dried chilli flakes
1 tablespoon thyme leaves
1 tablespoon shredded lemon zest
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 x 200g chicken breast fillets
150g greek style yoghurt
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 cup mint leaves
4 lebanese cucumbers, sliced lengthways with a vegetable peeler
- Preheat oven to 200 C / 180C fan-forced.
- Lay the chicken between 2 pieces of plastic wraps and flatten with a rolling pin.
- Place the cumin, chilli, thyme, lemon zest and oil in large bowl and mix to combine. Add the chicken and toss to coat evenly.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish lined with baking paper and bake for about 15 minutes or until is just cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, make the tzatziki salad.
Chop the mint. Place the yoghurt, lemon juice, mint and salt in a bowl and mix to combine.
With a Thermomix
Add the mint through the TM lid with the blades running on speed 7. Add the yoghurt and lemon juice. Mix for 15 seconds on speed 4
- Divide the cucumber between plates and serve along side the chicken with some dressing on the side.