500g chicken breast fillets, sliced thinly
2 tablespoons black bean sauce
1 tablespoon mild sweet chilli sauce
1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
1 medium white onion (150g), sliced thinly
1 tablespoon peanut oil
200g green beans, raw, halved
¼ cup (60ml) water
400g bok choy, sliced thickly
1 ¼ cups (100g) bean sprouts
- Combine chicken, sauces, garlic, ginger and onion in medium bowl. Cover; refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Drain chicken; reserve marinade.
- Heat oil in wok or large frying pan. Stir-fry chicken mixture, in batches, until browned; return chicken to wok.
- Add beans and the water; stir until beans are tender.
- Add bok choy and sprouts; stir until hot.
Prep Time: 20 minutes (plus marinating time) Cooking time: 15 minutes
Reference: The Australian Women’s Weekly Sensational Stir-Fries