This fish dish is healthy, quick and easy but it looks and tastes super fancy! It’s simple enough for a midweek meal but special enough for when you’re entertaining and as it’s all cooked in a parcel, there’s zero mess! Win, win!
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground turmeric
1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
1 garlic clove, peeled
1 thumb size piece of ginger, cut into slices
1 cup coriander
2 long green chillies, seeded, sliced
¾ cup (225g) Greek-style natural yoghurt
4 x 125g skinless salmon fillets, bones removed
300g cooked green beans, to serve
lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220 C or 200 C fan-forced.
- Place cumin, turmeric, mustard, ginger, garlic, coriander and three-quarters of chilli in a food processor. Process to form a paste OR in a Thermomix, place into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down sides.
- Add yoghurt and process until smooth OR in a Thermomix, mix 10 seconds on speed 4.
- Reserve 1/3 cup of yoghurt mixture and refrigerate until ready to use. Spread remaining yoghurt mixture over both sides of each salmon fillet.
- Place each fillet in middle of a piece of foil big enough to make a spacious but well-sealed parcel, and enclose. Place parcels on a baking tray. Bake for 8-10 minutes for medium, or until cooked to your liking.
- Transfer salmon to serving plates, sprinkle with remaining chillies and serve with green beans, reserved yoghurt and lemon wedges.
Prep time and Cooking time: 35 minutes