Nice as pie! These are easy to make and totally delicious. A little piece of caramel heaven!
4 x 200g sheets store-bought puff pastry, thawed
4 small apples, cored and thinly sliced
90g butter, melted
½ cup (90g) brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Vanilla ice-cream to serve
- Preheat oven to 180 C / 160C fan-forced.
- Cut 4 x 15cm rounds to fit 4 x 12cm round pie dishes.
- In a medium bowl, toss the apples with the butter, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Arrange the apples on top of the pastry and bake for about 30 minutes or until the apples are soft and caramelised.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice-cream or cream.
Reference: Fast, Fresh, Simple, Donna Hay