We’ve tried a lot of tuna pasta variations in our time, but this one is the best by far! The wine and lemon add some real subtlety to the velvety smooth sauce. What a marvellous midweek supper!
Zest of 1 lemon
50g parmesan cheese
2 cloves garlic
400g can diced tomatoes
50-100g white wine
2 tablespoon Thermomix Vegetable Stock Concentrate
250-300g Penne pasta or similar short pasta
400g can tuna
30g pitted black olives
- Place lemon zest and parmesan cheese into TM bowl and chop for 10-15 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
- Place garlic in bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl, add oil and sauté for 2 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
- Add tomatoes, wine, water and stock and cook for 10 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
- Add pasta and tuna and cook for 10-12 minutes at 100C on Reverse + speed soft.
- Add olives at the very end of cooking time and incorporate for 5-10 seconds on Reverse + speed soft.
- Serve with parmesan mix and lemon wedges.
Prep time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 22 minutes
Adapted from: Everyday Cooking… For Every Family Thermomix