Serves 2 (easily doubled)
I love this all-in-one traybake! Simple but packed with flavour! The combination of the tangy lemon, the salty pancetta and the fish is a terrific taste explosion!
300g new potatoes
100g green beans , trimmed
1/3 cup (55g) pitted black kalamata olives
Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 bunch asparagus spears
2 x 150g firm white boneless fish fillets
8 thin slices pancetta
- Heat oven to 200C.
- Place the potatoes in a pan of water and boil for 10-12 minutes until tender. Add the
beans for the final 2-3 minutes. Refresh under cold water. Drain well and slice the potatoes in half.
- Place potatoes in a large baking dish with the olives, lemon zest and oil. Season well. Toss to combine and cook for 15 minutes.
- Place asparagus spears and green beans on top of potatoes.
- Wrap each piece of fish with 2 slices of pancetta. Place fish on top of the veg and bake for 12-15 minutes until cooked through.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and serve.
Prep time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 30 minutes