This ticks all the boxes. Fast, fresh and easy on the waistline and the pocket!
1 onion, peeled and quartered
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon ground corinader
450g carrots, washed and roughly chopped
1 potato, roughly chopped
2 tablespoons Thermomix Vegetable Stock Concentrate
Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
- Add oil and sauté for 2 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
- Add ground coriander to bowl and cook for 1 minute at 100C on speed 1 to release the flavours.
- Add potato and carrot. Chop for 10 seconds on speed 7.
- Add water, stock and salt and cook for 20 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds by slowly going from speed 1 to speed 9.
Prep time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 24 minutes
TIP! Adjust the amount of water to acquire your preferred consistency.