Serves 6 – 8
This is easily our all-time favourite salad. It’s an oldie but a goodie. I took it to the hens on Saturday and the girls were mad for it. I had forgotten how much I was mad about it too, so we’re having it at home tonight. It’s hands down meatlessness deliciousness, I promise!
1 iceberg lettuce, finely chopped
2 punnets of cherry tomatoes, halved
2 Lebanese cucumbers, finely chopped
1/2 bunch spring onions, finely chopped
1 tin Israeli cucumbers, finely chopped
1 tub of tahini
1 bottle fat-free Italian dressing
1 pack felafels, halved
Pitta pockets, to serve
- Arrange lettuce on large serving platter.
- Top with all the other ingredients, except the felafel.
- Add felafel just before serving.
- Mix tahini and dressing in jar. Shake well.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix well.
- Serve with warm pitta pockets.
Prep and Cooking time: 20 minutes