A few weeks ago I bookmarked this post on how to rock a blogging event.
Well, last week, I went to a blogging event and I rocked it.
So did Christina and Carly – they of the Little Blog Big fame. Actually, before they were famous for rocking their own blogging events, they were famous on their own blogs, Christina on Hair Romance and Mr and Mrs Romance, and Carly on Smaggle.
These ladies sure know their stuff and now I know (some of) it too. Yay!
If you want to know why Little Blog Big rocks so much, I’ll give you nine good reasons:
1. You get to hang with your bloggy idols. Think fangirl moments!
2. Everything is so pretty. Especially Christina and Carly.
3. The crowd is small but select so you can have fun with your old friends and make new ones too.
4. There are a myriad of photo opportunities. It feels good to be around people who also take photos of their food!
5. You get a goodie bag.
Thank you for the pic, Kirralee
6. And you get candy. It’s candy of the best kind.
7. With topics ranging from finding your bloggy groove to making a media kit, this workshop leaves no bloggy stone unturned.
8. It’s about as much fun as learning gets.
9. You learn from the best. Christina and Carly are about as funny, honest and informed as blogologists can be.
Carly and Christina have already taken Melbourne by storm and have inspired bloggers Sydney-wide. If you’re lucky enough to live in Adelaide, they’re headed your way next. My advice is, don’t delay, buy a ticket today. Click here for the deets.
Have you ever rocked a bloggy event? Have you ever met a blog idol? What are your top tips for rocking your blog? If you could be any kind of -ologist, what would you be?