There’s been a lot less meat to eat and a lot more fishes in our dishes of late and this one is a winner dinner. It’s fast, it’s fish and it’s fabulous. I love that it’s one-pan-wonderful and I can just chuck it into the oven and go.
4 x 200g skinless Barramundi fillets
100g pitted Kalamata olives
2 cloves garlic, crushed
250g cherry tomatoes
2 x 400g cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
50g butter, chopped
½ cup (125 ml) dry white wine
baby spinach or rocket leaves. to serve
lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200C/ 180C fan-forced.
- Place the tomatoes, olives, garlic and chickpeas in a large baking dish and toss to combine.
- Top with the fish fillets and season well with salt and pepper.
- Top each fillet with some chopped butter and pour over the wine.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
- Serve on a bed of leaves with a slice of lemon.
Prep and cooking time: 25 minutes