Makes 8 patties
I first saw these babies on Instagram and they looked and sounded so delicious I had to try them at home. Even David, a self confessed zucchini hater, gave them the thumbs up. They’re super healthy because they’re oven baked not fried, plus with only four ingredients, they’re super quick and easy to make!
2 large zucchinis, coarsely grated
1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon plain flour (use gluten free, if you like)
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced and line an oven tray with baking paper.
2. Grate the zucchini and squeeze out all the excess liquid.
2. Combine everything and shape into 8 small patties.
4. Bake in hot oven for about 20 minutes or until golden. Turn once half way through cooking.
5. Serve with tzatziki and a Greek Salad.
Prep time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes
TIP! These taste great in tortillas or wraps!