I had such fun ticking things off my last list of 101 things in 1001 days that I couldn’t wait to do another one. So just before the new year I sat down, racked my brains and came up with a whole new list. Well, I use the term “new” loosely because some of the things I carried over from my last list, because sometimes 1001 days are just not enough. Plus, I’m working on the premise of second time lucky.
Because patience isn’t my strong point, I couldn’t wait to publish this blog post to get started on the new list and what better time to start than a brand new, new year. So I got the 101 things party started on the 1st of the month and by my calculations, I have until September 29th 2019 to tick everything off.
ON THE BLOG
- Make an e-book
- Make a video.
- Host a weekly link up party.
- Learn how to use Google Analytics.
- Send a newsletter every fortnight for a year.
- Make a new media kit.
- Update profile picture.
- Give the blog a mini makeover.
- Publish 100 new blog posts.
- Make an Angel Food Cake.
- Learn to love salad. Add 10 new recipes to my repetoire.
- Make 10 new bubblicious drinks in my SodaStream.
- Be vegetarian for 30 days.
- Give up candy for 30 days. Currently in progress… 7 days to go!
- Learn to make pierogi.
- Make Lamingtons.
- Make my own mince pies.
- Try 10 different juices or smoothies.
- Make maple sugar pie.
- Cook mussels.
- Eat shaved ice.
- Dust off sushi maker and learn how to make sushi.
- Make Tiramisu
- Learn to decorate cup cakes.
- Make my own dumplings.
- Make 5 Nigella recipes.
- Make a delicious gluten free cake.
- Make a terrine.
- Make a cake from the AWW Birthday cookbook.
RUNNING AND FITNESS
- Complete the Disneyland Double Dare challenge.
- Run three half marathons (including Disneyland.)
- Reach a 10,000 step target every day for 1 month. Currently in progress… 7 days to go!
- Learn to ride a bike.
- Do the 9 Bridges Walk.
- Lose 5kg.
- Try a beginners Yoga Class.
- Do a basic training class.
- Participate in a charity run.
- Be flexible enough to touch my toes.
- Do 20 gym classes in one month.
- Create a new running playlist.
- Start a daily meditation practice.
- Keep the plants alive in the back garden.
Organise the hall closet.January 2017
- Paint the living room.
- Organise the pantry.
- Find a storage solution for the laundry room.
- Sell 5 things on Gumtree.
- Make a home media centre.
- Put all CDs in the media centre.
- Part company with DVDs (excluding Paddington.)
- Organise our wedding photos and make an album.
- Learn how to apply false eyelashes.
- Learn how to do one up-style.
Try something new for 30 days.
- Get a dog.
- Buy myself flowers.
- See a live concert.
- Wear red lipstick.
- See a musical.
- Complete a colouring book.
- Get a massage or a facial.
- Read 100 books.
- Read a book and then see the movie (or vice versa.)
- Watch a movie or TV series with subtitles.
- Get new glasses.
- Send 5 thank you letters.
- Write my will.
- Inspire someone to do the 101 things in 1001 days challenge.
- Create another 101 things in 1001 days.
- Learn a new word every day for one month.
- Attend a TED talk.
- Learn how to say “hello” and “thank you” in 10 languages.
- Complete 12 units of my Counselling Course.
- Learn how to knit.
- Do a food styling course.
- Visit Santa in Lapland.
- Explore 5 new cities.
- Eat at one of the world’s top 100 restaurants.
- Fly business class.
- Go to 5 different rooftop bars.
- See 5 big things. Big Wine Bottle, Big Frilled Neck Lizard
- Go on a wine tour.
- Swim in an infinity pool.
- Visit a World Heritage site.
- Take a train trip in another country.
- Eat at a new restaurant in Disneyland.
- See a parade at Disneyland.
- Go to New Zealand.
- Get a stamp in my passport.
- See fireworks.
- Do a brewery tour.
- Get a Sydney Swans season ticket.
- Go fruit picking.
- Enjoy high tea at a Sydney venue.
- Ride the vernicular at Scenic World, Blue Mountains.
- Visit a farmers market.
- Build a sandcastle.
- Play barefoot bowls.
- Go on a picnic.
- Visit an art gallery/museum I haven’t been to before.
I can’t wait to get stuck in and go tickety tick all over this list. Would you like to have a crack at 101 things in 1001 days? What would you put on your list?
Linking up with Kylie for IBOT